Hey there everybody! Today, I would love to show 10 different Toddler Girl Room Themes for your little lady. I feel really bad, because I realized how much I am neglecting all of those mom’s out there who have little princesses. I have two little boys with another one on the way and so my mind isn’t about bows, tutus and flowers…my mind is always about trucks, cars and fighting bad guys. I am not purposely trying to ignore the little girls, in fact, I have several little nieces and two of which that I see on a regular basis. I love them ever so dearly!! I mean, is it even possible to get cuter than this?!
Okay, tangent over, now the reason you actually clicked on my little blog post! 10 toddler girl room themes. These are not in any ranking, but rather just random order.
- Princess Room: Of course, a list of toddler rooms is not complete without including a Princess Room. How is this not adorable? All you have to do is add a little costume corner where your little lady can dress up as any princess as she would like. And look at that chandelier!
- Wild and Free: Every parents wants to raise strong women who love to seek adventure and love to learn! Why not create a room that inspires them to be free and have a creative mind! I love the whimsical side of this room. The birds on the wall, the tepee over the bed, the antlers on the wall and even the dream catcher really brings a wonderful relaxing feel to this little space.
- Woodland Room: I am in love with this bear rug! It has a little bow on it! You could have so much fun decorating this type of room for your little lady! Fill the room with arrows, feather pillows and wood!
- Mermaid Room: Has your little lady ever asked you for a mermaid room? Well, this would be adorable for your sweet girl!
- Disney Room: You can have a lot of fun with choosing to do a Disney Room. You could throw Minnie Mouse and the other Disney characters around her little room! This is someplace that you could get really creative.
- A Chic Zoo Inspired Nursery: If I ever had a little girl, I think I would do something like this! I would put cute modern animals on the walls and create an adorable little zoo for her!I would also have a cute little animal chair too! Here are some FREE printables for your animal nursery!
- Ballerina Room: Do you have a little ballerina in your home? This would be the perfect idea for you!
- Unicorn Room: Some little girls just want to be a unicorn! And who can blame them? Unicorns are awesome!
- Bohemian Room: Easily one of my favorite styles EVER is the bohemian style room! As you can see in this picture there is a little baby instead of a toddler, but this is the perfect example. Boho is all about Indian textiles and they are simply amazing! This type of room is filled with dream catchers, feathers, tepees, and bright colors! You can check out the free printables for your BOHO little girls room
- Outer space Room: Who said that outer space rooms were only for boys! It’s 2017…any girl can have any “boy” room that they choose. This one is no exception. This is my favorite set to use in an outer space room.
This one is really cute because you can add several things that glow in the dark. Make their room feel like they really are out of this world!
Hopefully some of these ideas inspired you to decorate your little ladies dream room. Any of these are wonderful ideas and can also be done on a very small budget if you need to!